Using Statistics for Action
Statistics for Action be used in a variety of settings. Follow the links below for guidance on using SfA materials, based on your role and interests.
- Organizers and Community Groups who want to engage with data to understand, strategize, and publicize their environmental situation.
- Environmental Professionals who are already experts, but who struggle to explain data and terminology to non-experts.
- Adult Educators looking for real-world applications for Adult Basic Education and GED-level math and science skills.
- Journalists who want to report local environmental news critically and clearly.
- Any of the above people looking for resources to use with Spanish speakers.
- Stories about people using Statistics for Action, testimonials to SfA's usefulness, or other stories of of communities using data and math skills for empowerment.
- How to Lead SfA Workshops
Here's an example of how one environmental organization, t.e.j.a.s., is using Statistics for Action in their environmental advocacy work.